CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sinequanone

I added another link to the "Simply Irresistible" Add-On on my sidebar.

Retail therapy will forever be my therapy.


Anyway, here's the new fashion brand I'm obsessing about. It's kind of like Zara, but I think they only differ when it comes to the fabric. Zara's fabric comes from France and Spain. Sinequanone's? I don't know yet. Truth is, I haven't bought anything from this store (yet)...and maybe I will on my birthday (that's January 28, people!)


Where was I? Oh, yeah, I haven't bought anything from this store yet BUT it's all over magazines and haute couture websites so I'm UP for it.


In case you're wondering, sinequanone is actually a Latin word (well, they modified it a bit.) Sine Qua Non is the real deal. It means "(a condition) without which it could not be".

I've no idea how THAT could relate to fashion!


Disclaimer: To my male readers, fret not! I will not continue to barrage your eyes with female power-infused blog posts (not soon, anyway).


HAVE A GREAT DAY!

No comments: